Greenman Eye Associates is taking every precaution recommended by the CDC to keep you safe during your visit to our office.
We have instituted the following procedures to make sure you are safe during this Covid-19 pandemic:
- Our waiting room has seating that is six feet apart. We disinfect every exam room and any area that the patient has visited between patients. All testing equipment is disinfected after each patient.
- Staff all wear masks and wash their hands frequently. There are plastic shields in any area where a patient is in contact with the staff.
- The waiting room is frequently disinfected by the staff.
- Patients are requested to wear a mask to their appointment and bring only one other person, if needed.
- All visitors must wear masks.
Please be considerate of other patients and arrive for your appointment on time so that we can maintain social distancing.